NATIONAL LAWYERS ASSOCIATION is dedicated to the principle that the Founding Fathers of the government of the United States of America established a governmental structure for the Nation consisting of the Declaration of Independence and the Constitution; that the Constitution is to be interpreted in the light of the principles and transcendent truths set forth in the Declaration of Independence; and that the legal community has a special responsibility to preserve and protect that structure. Thus, the Mission of the National Lawyers Association is to:
- Preserve and protect the structure of the government of the United States of America as established by its Founding Fathers.
- Promote the principles and transcendent truths set forth in the Declaration of Independence including but not limited to the Sanctity of Life, the Rule of Law, Equality, Justice.
- Improve the image of the legal profession by promoting and encouraging members to adopt and maintain the highest of ethical and moral standards.
- Provide services, benefits, technology, education, guidance and professional assistance to its members.
- Encourage members and the legal community as a whole to earn the respect and trust of the American people by conducting themselves with professionalism and integrity at all times.